IMPORT - EXPORT
Misiones 2979 Mar del Plata Argentina (cp 7600)
Email [hidden email]
Issued date: 16 February 2019
Expiry Date: 25 February 2019
FULL CORPORATE OFFER
Company X under penalty of perjury hereby issue this full corporate offer with given terms and
conditions and confirm our readiness and capability to execute straight to Sales and Purchase
Agreement with end buyer, with the ability to supply the following commodity according to the
terms and conditions stipulated in this full corporate offer.
Product Used Rails (Scrap)
Origin Russian Federation
Specification International Export Standard
Trial Quantity Vessel 50,000 MT or Buyer choise
Total / Contract Quantity: 600,000 MT/Year
Price CIF USD 240
Payment SBLC MT760
Packing CUT: 1,5m in bulk
Inspection IASC GIDERMET or Similar by Seller
Loading Novorossiysk Port Russia
Port CIF ASWP
Performance Bond 2% PB in Favor of Buyer
Commission $10 Per MT
PROCEDURE OF TRANSACTION
1. Seller sends Buyer FCO with price, procedures and terms
2. Buyer sends ICPO with full banking details and Company registration/Passport copy
3. Seller issues Draft contract open for amendment if any, Buyer sign and return back.
4. Seller Legalizes the Draft contract, and send the final approved contract to Buyer via
Secured Email service along with PPOP which include:
A. Company Registration’s Copy
B. Certificate of Origin
C. Statement of Product Availability.
D. Commitment to supply
E. Export License
F. Product certificate of origin
5. After confirmation of PPOP by buyer. Both Buyer and Seller sign charter party agreement
with the seller nominated shipping company and buyer make 50% payment of shipment value
via MT103 TT.
6. Seller submits all documentation stating buyer as legal title holder and owner of allocation to
the shipping company and also Issue to the buyer CERTIFICATE OF OWNER SHIP
7. Buyer’s confirm and issue payment instrument DLC MT 700 through swift for the first total
lift able trial shipment, within 5 working days, seller transfer title approved by the ministry of
energy to identify the buyer’s company name as the beneficiary owner of the product allocation.
8. Seller issues all Proof of Product including the SGS based on international analytical report/
BILL OF LADING to buyers through secured E-mail
9. In accordance to instrument presented by buyer’s bank, Seller’s Bank replied with 2%PB to
activate the letter of credit issued by the Buyers Bank.
10. The delivery commences as per the Schedule program in the contract. Inspection by SGS for
Quantity and Quality pay by the seller at the port during loading and send to the buyer including
all the necessary shipping documents via secure E-mail and Courier.
11. Product is shipped to the destination using CIF terms. After successful arrival at destination
port inspection and testing of product through SGS or CIQ or equivalent at the Buyer’s expense,
Within 5 banking days of vessel arrival at buyer discharge port, buyer release the full payment
12. Seller and Buyer pay for all their intermediaries as per NCNDA and IMFPA.
Seller Seal and Signature Buyer Seal and Signature
On behalf of Board and Management On behalf of Board and Management
Specifications Used Rail R50-R65
Used Rails (R50/R65) Cut to 1.2 meter lengths (standard) Chemical composition shall be
according to: R50 GOST 7173-75 weight 51.67 kg/meter R65 GOST 8165-75 weight64.72 kg/
meter c = 0.54- 0.82% Si = 0.18-0.40% Mn = 0.60- 1.05% S = 0.04% MAX P = 0.035% MAX As=
0.01% MAX ofmass share S: =0,035 % max
Sudamerican Group Argentina
|Libre de virus. www.avast.com|
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|